2019 RRHF Vendor
Join us for the Annual Red Rock Hemp Festival
This year the Red Rock Hemp Festival will be held in beautiful historic town of Clarkdale AZ, just minutes down the road from historic Jerome, Cottonwood & Sedona. The festival begins Saturday, September 21, 2019 ~ 10:00am to 6:30pm
Gates will open at 10:00am. People can purchase their tickets online for $30 or at the gate. Kid friendly event, kids 12 and under Free
BECOMING A VENDOR:
THIS IS A HEMP FESTIVAL not a MARIJUANA FESTIVAL
Showcase and sell your wares, product, and hemp jewelry to the attendees.
What is NOT included?
Booth carpeting, furnishings, tables, chairs, displays, INTERNET CONNECTION, ELECTRICAL OUTLET ~ These are available for purchase on the website
What is included?
- 2 free admission coupons to Red Rock Hemp Festival & Friday VIP Party -Distribute to your clients, friends, and potential customers.
- Up to 3 EXHIBITOR BADGES – Per 10 x 10 booth staff (6 exhibitor badges for a booth larger than 10 x 10).
- RED ROCK HEMP FESTIVAL ADVERTISING – Links for your company and logos on our social media pages.
- FACEBOOK PRIZING OPPORTUNITIES – Gain valuable exposure by taking part in our Facebook contests and drive traffic to your booth
You can sell your wares, as long as:
1. You will not sell marijuana or foods with marijuana in them or any illegal narcotic. No marijuana sales, active food sales will not be tolerated. Not even to authorized medical patients. Your booth will be shut down immediately. There is a zero-tolerance policy that will be strictly enforced. All fees and your space will be forfeited.
2. All parties must be listed on this application. Sub leasing or transferring of booth spaces is not allowed.
3. You will have wood under your tires at all times, it’s a safety issue.
4. You will not sell or sample Salvia, Spice, K2 or any other similar substance, you will be shut down and you will not be allowed to return. All fees and your space will be forfeited.
5. There is no camping allowed in the parking lot or surrounding parking lot areas, hotels or restaurants. You must exit the parking lot by midnight each night. You may not stay overnight in your booth. If you are in the parking lot after midnight you’ll be required to leave.
6. For public safety reasons, vendors do not get strolling privileges and are not permitted to stand outside of their booths offering samples or products to people walking by.
7. To preserve the free speech aspect of our permit, no sound amplification is allowed. No bullhorns, speakers, stereos or amplification of any type is allowed.
8. I will not sell any merchandise using RED ROCK HEMP FESTIVAL’S name or image.
9. Vehicles of any type, including bicycles & Segways, are not allowed to be operated during the event. All vehicles are disallowed by permit and are not allowed in the parking lot during event hours.
10. Pets of any type are not allowed on site by permit.
11. No private ATM’s are allowed on site.
12. Private generators are allowed on site, with a fee of $25
13. Your booth tag must be placed in the upper right-hand corner on the front side of your booth at all times.
14. I agree to stay within my 10×10×10 booth space. We are required to maintain certain distances from the paths. Moving or expanding your booth is in violation of our permit. This includes hanging items from trees or other structures.
15. I agree to remove all my booth materials from my area upon exit on Saturday night. Everything I brought will leave with me. Pack it in; pack it out! I understand that if I fail to comply, I will be fined $500 that will be automatically billed to the credit card on file.
16. Providing of medical recommendations at Red Rock HEMP FESTIVAL is not permitted.
17. Creating of private medicating areas within your booth space is prohibited. All areas of your booth must be open to all of the public at all times.
18. No staking is allowed. You are not allowed to put anything into the ground. All canopies must be weighed down with sand bags, cement blocks, water jugs, or other on ground weight.
19. If I am selling products that require the purchaser to be 18 or older, I will check ID’s
20. I will not distribute any stickers for free. We’ve had to pay upwards or $2,000 in sticker removal fees as attendees love to put them in inappropriate places. You may sell stickers to attendees as our hope is that if they’ve bought it they will value it more. Help Red Rock Hemp Festival avoid more City fee’s by stopping providing free stickers.
21. Hand held torches are not allowed .
22. I have general business liability insurance and will be able to produce documentation of such if required to on site.
23. Hate groups and hate speech are not allowed. You must conduct yourself in a courteous and professional manner at all times. No confrontational or aggressive behavior will be tolerated.
24. All cancellations will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. No cancellations will be taken after August 6, 2019.
25. Vendors shall provide general liability insurance in the following amounts: No less than $1,000,000 per occurrence for vendors with tent size of 10’x10’ or smaller. No less than $2,000,000 per occurrence for vendors with large concessions, stage, fencing, tents bigger than 10’x10’ and firms advertising for medical marijuana evaluations.
1. I agree and understand that
• All applications go into review once they are paid in full.
• The longer I wait to pay, the less likely the spaces I’ve selected will be available.
• I understand that I cannot select my space.
• I understand the map is subject to change. My booth may be reassigned or moved. I am not guaranteed any specific space number just a location within the price category for which I have paid.
• I am vending at my own risk. Red Rock Hemp Festival, Gigi Rock Productions, LLC, vendors, local restaurants, stores, etc., makes no claims or guarantees as to my sales or condition of the ground that my booth will be set up. I understand there no guarantee of the safety for anything left in the parking lot overnight. If I choose to not load out my products and/or booth set up out each night, Red Rock Hemp Festival, Gigi Rock Productions, LLC makes no guarantee of its safety. Vendors leave products and their booth at their own risk.
2. REFUND POLICY
3. ~~If you cancel before August 6th, you will receive a refund, less $100.00 for administration fees.
4. ~~ If you cancel AFTER August 6th, there will be NO REFUNDS.
5. If we cancel: In the unlikely event that we were forced to cancel, we would refund as much of the vendor registration fees as possible, which could also mean we would be unable to offer any refunds.
6. If any act of God (including but not limited to natural disasters, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, tornados, and fires or human events, such as wars, riots, or other major upheavals) forces an early closure, delay, or complete cancellation, refunds will not be distributed.
7. Guest speakers, celebrities and musicians are subject to change without notification. We are not responsible for guest speakers, celebrities, and musicians for not showing, becoming ill or even passing away.
• We love our pets, but please leave them home. Pets are not allowed on the grounds during the event, exception is licensed working dogs.